A blend of fruit liqueurs and rum create this delicious, tropical cocktail straight from the Bahamas. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and cherry.
- splash grenadine syrup
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 ounce coconut flavored rum
- juice half a lime
- 1 cup ice
- fresh pineapple pieces for serving
- maraschino cherries for serving
1. Prepare two glasses by pouring a splash of grenadine into each.
2. Place the remaining ingredients – orange juice, pineapple juice, dark rum, coconut rum, lime juice and ice into a blender.
3. Blend until smooth and slushy.
4. Gently pour into the prepared glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple and cherries.