These lemon tangerine drinks are very so refreshing and will quench your thirst. It can be transformed possibly throwing in some vodka for adult version.
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed tangerine
- 9 cups water
- tangerine slices, for garnish
- In a medium size saucepan over medium high heat, mix together sugar and 1 cup water.
- Heat until all sugar has melted, just before water will boil.
- Remove from heat and set aside until cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, tangerine juice, water and cooled sugar mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- To make shake up, add tangerine lemonade mixture and ice to blender and pulse just to break up ice.
- Garnish with tangerine slices and serve immediately.