This citrus and peppery flavors is a beautiful taste of flavored to love. Here is a easy and simple way to make it.
- 8 oz per-tenderized conch
- 10 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 5 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 ripe tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers (any color), diced
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash conch with a mixture of lemon, salt and water.
- Clean the conch, remove slime, and cut into small cubes.
- Place in mixing bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and let the conch and vegetables marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Mix and serve. trubahamianfoodtours.com