A soft oatmeal cookie crust with chocolate fudge and gooey coconut topping.
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. oats
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. butter melted
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1 can 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. flaked or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted butter and press down evenly into a 9×13 glass baking dish. Bake at 350-degrees for 8 minutes. Cool slightly (just warm).
- Combine fudge ingredients in a medium-sized sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until just melted and thick. Pour fudge over oat crust and allow to cool completely.
- Place coconut in a food processor or blender and pulse 1-2 times until coarsely chopped. Combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk and gently spread evenly on top of the fudge.
- Cool and serve.