This creamy no-bake Caribbean dessert is whipped up quickly for an instant summer in a bowl.
- ¾ cup coconut yogurt or pineapple and coconut yogurt
- ¾ cup heavy cream or 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum such as Malibu, optional
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Shredded coconut optional
- Stir together the yogurt and cream with the rum, if you’re using it, and whisk until slightly thickened.
- Slice the banana and then divide the slices between two one-cup ramekins to form a layer at the bottom of each one. Spoon the thickened yogurt and cream mixture filling the ramekins equally.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over each ramekin, and then wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours, or until sugar has dissolved. Garnish with shredded coconut if desired.