Bermuda’s National Drink that you can have at home!
This recipe is made in a pitcher and can serve 4 or more.
- 4 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal rum
- 4 ounces Gosling’s Gold Seal rum
- 8 ounces orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce grenadine
- 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: orange slice
- Garnish: pineapple wedge
- Garnish: cherry
- Fill a pitcher a third of the way with crushed ice, then add the two rums, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine and bitters.
- Churn vigorously with a swizzle stick (or bar spoon) until frothing.
- Fill four rocks glasses with fresh ice, and divide the contents of the pitcher between the glasses.
- Garnish each drink with an orange slice, a pineapple wedge and a cherry.