- 1 quart oil (for frying)
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- seasoning salt, to taste
- salt, to taste
- ground coarse black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped conch
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup different color sweet pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Heat the oil in large pot
- In a bowl, mix the flour, egg and milk then Season with cayenne pepper, seasoning salt, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the conch , onion, sweet pepper and garlic.
- Drop the batter by rounded tablespoons into the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Remove the basket or with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Now, is the time to slightly season, again.
- Serve dipping sauce on the side with the fritters.