- 2 bananas organic; ripe (close to brown)
- 2 eggs organic; cage-free
- 1 cup almond milk organic
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- olive oil or, oil of your choice
- In the blender, add the bananas, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla essence/extract and pulse for 5-10 seconds to obtain a smooth consistency.
- Once blended, pour the banana, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla essence/extract into a mixing bowl.
- Add nutmeg and sugar into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add half the flour into the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the remaining flour into the mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
Note: If the batter is too runny, add an additional flour; ¼ cup at a time.
- Place the frying pan on medium to low heat on the stove.
- Coat the bottom of the frying pan with oil and allow the oil to heat.
- Once the oil is heated, using a cooling spoon utensil, add the batter to the frying pan.
- Once both sides are brown and the batter is cooked throughout, remove it from the frying pan.
- Repeat until the batter is finished.