- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 2 scallion, finely chopped (green and white part)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix together all ingredients including orange juice, orange peel, olive oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic, scallions and oregano. Add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade
- Place on prepared grill about 6 inches from heat. Grill, turning, about 10 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.