Start your morning off with this Caribbean Cinnamon French Toast with Haitian vanilla.
- 6 Slices of Bread
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ Cup Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla, Haitian or Jamaican
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Agave or Coconut Brown Sugar
- Crack both eggs in a bowl and lightly beat your eggs.
- Add in your milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, agave, Haitian vanilla, and mix well.
- In a non stick skillet, spray it with whatever cooking spray of your choice. Then dip your bread in the mix, and then place it in the skillet
- Flip your french toast on both sides and add cinnamon to each side. (optional, but it adds a nice coating and flavor.)
- Add your favorite syrup, fruits, or toppings. Serve immediately!